Friday, August 6, 2010

Stressed.

I am trying to relax. I am trying to breath slowly. But I am stressed. out. It's making me anxious, and nervous, and I think my new dosage is adding to it by increasing my energy just a little too much. I keep finding myself shaking my leg and it's driving me crazy. I had a slight panic attack today, if such a thing is possibly, I definitely felt awful and panicky but I was trying so hard not to let it overcome me because I was with my new roommate and I didn't want to freak her out. But it sucked. Everything is frustrating me. Moving is stressful. My family is stressful. Getting a pet is stressful. Trying to overcome sin is stressful. My best friend telling me she's moving away months earlier than I thought is stressful. Organizing my social calender is stressful. Training for a new job, keeping up with my old job, thinking about my future.

I need to catch a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment